ChipotleFeedback is a customer satisfaction survey conducted by the fast-food chain restaurant, Chipotle. You can complete the survey quite quickly, and it takes only a few minutes.
Regulations and rules are specific to each thing. The ChipotleFeedback survey also has specific eligibility criteria and rules that each participant must follow. Participating in the official survey, and winning exciting rewards, means you have to fulfill all the requirements specified in this article, as well as following all the rules.
ChipotleFeedback Survey Rules and Eligibility
- To be eligible, you must be a US citizen or permanent resident of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (except Quebec).
- Chipotle customers who work for the CMG Strategy Co. or in the company’s restaurants are not allowed to take the customer survey.
- Entry requires a minimum age of 13 years old.
- Entries that do not include both their physical address and email address will not be considered. Neither physical nor email addresses can be changed when participating in the ChipotleFeedback survey.
- You must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Chipotle does not allow people who are affiliated with or related to their company, supplier, or immediate family member to participate in its survey.
- There is a free chipotle burrito prize available for every entry period.
- You do not need a receipt for the purchase to participate in the survey.
- It is not possible to exchange cash prizes for prizes.
- The Promotion requires participants who are minors within their state, province, or territory of residence to have the permission of their parents or legal guardians to participate.
If you are chosen as the winner of the random drawing, then you will receive $520 worth of Chipotle Burrito Cards, which can be used at designated Chipotle restaurants across the nation.