An online customer satisfaction survey conducted by Chipotle is called ChipotleFeedback. The restaurant chain is famous for its Mexican food. In order to provide the best dining experience for their customers, the company conducts this survey to improve their food and services.
Different methods are available for completing the ChipotleFeedback survey, including online and mail-in. The online method of taking the survey provides two options. You may use your receipt code in order to complete the online survey. The alternative method in this article is the best way to go if you do not have a receipt code.
ChipotleFeedback Survey Participation Without Code
Even without the receipt, you can complete the Chipotle survey, but you will need to remember the date and time of your visit.
- The first step is to visit the chipotlefeedback.com survey official website.
- If you don’t have your receipt, click “Don’t have your receipt?”. You can continue by clicking on the “Begin Survey” option.
- Input the details like the country, restaurant’s location and name, and date and time of the visit. You can choose the next option by clicking on it.
- Give your honest opinion of Chipotle Restaurant now.
- Also, make sure to give your personal details and submit the survey form after answering all the questions. In this way, you are eligible for the Chipotle Sweepstakes Survey 2021.
No matter which way an entry is submitted, each entrant is permitted to submit one (1) entry per day while the Promotion Period lasts. During the Promotion Period, a “day” corresponds to the period from 12:00 AM ET to 11:59:59PM ET on any given calendar day.
There is a limit on the number of entries an individual can collect during the Promotion Period. If a single person, telephone number, or e-mail address submits more than the stated number of entries on any given day during the Promotion Period, then such entries, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.